(UPDATED 12:08 PM 11/11/09)Runic Patch 1.12 - Vendor updates

Community support forum for the Torchlight single-player game.

(UPDATED 12:08 PM 11/11/09)Runic Patch 1.12 - Vendor updates

Postby travisbaldree » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:17 am

I'm going to now use this to keep you updated on the status of each vendor's patch, and when it is released -

NOTES ON THE PATCH! PLEASE READ!

SUPER-IMPORTANT! YOU MUST USE A PATCH FROM THE VENDOR YOU PURCHASED FROM! Each vendor has their own DRM solution, and none are compatible. If you purchased from Steam, you'll need the Steam patch , and so on.

This if a FULL REINSTALL. The packaged files for the patch changed entirely to improve loading times, so a full reinstall is necessary.
If you are patching, you'll need to uninstall your previous version.

BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAMES! Your uninstaller may ask you if you want to delete your save games. Make sure that it is UN CHECKED!
If you want to be extra safe, you can manually back up your saves - I'd recommend this. Better safe than sorry!
Start->run

%appdata% and press return

Then browse to Runic Games\Torchlight\Save - and back up all the files there.

PATCH STATUS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUNIC GAMES - Now available! http://www.torchlightgame.com/download
*note* We've already reset the activations for everyone who purchased previously - you aren't using up any extra unlocks to unlock this.

PERFECT WORLD - Available! Updated Nov 12, 2009 http://torchlight.perfectworld.com/download
Make sure that you uncheck the boxes to NOT delete your game saves when uninstalling the old version. Then download and install the new version! Please note that this version is now Torchlight12b.exe (previous one was 12a). All Perfect World activations have been reset as well.

STEAM - Now available! Does NOT require reinstallation.

DIRECT2DRIVE - Now available!

GAMERSGATE - Now available! http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TL/torchlight

WILDTANGENT - Now available!

GAMEWARE.AT - Build handed off to vendor

ENCORE - Now available! Does NOT require reinstallation - http://torchlight.encoreusa.com/updates/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torchlight 1.12 Patch Notes -

* Fixed several issues which could overwrite saves, and protected against possible save loss. Save backups are now also generated.
* Much reduced load times for many users
* Some minor ingame performance improvements
* Fixed Needle Arc XP exploit
* Fixed Shadow Armor stacking effects
* Fixed vendor dupe bug
* Fixed various fullscreen startup issues
* Fixed broken Brink cinematic on subsequent plays
* Fixed merchant 'thief' exploit
* Fixed right clicking in inventory casting certain spells
* Fixed console not activating on Steam builds - this also fixes the fact that subsequent characters didn't see the random dungeon unlock after the first completion
* Fixed issue with Syl's cinematic not being "skippable" during first boss fight
* Fixed some DOT deaths not dropping loot
* Quest items no longer allowed in stash
* Several level fixes for a few places where things overlapped, or collision was missing, or stuck-issues cropped up
* Fixed texture/mesh/ replacement issues with mods
* You can now change difficulty level on the fly from the console without being branded a Cheater ( UNLESS you're playing hardcore )
* Fixed pet minions not awarding fame
* Fixed slow load times when mods were enabled
* Pets inherit your spell masteries
* Magic find takes the max value between you and your pet when pets or pet minions make a kill
* Visible/increasing chance of stripping enchants via enchanter. Price based on # of enchants. Variables tunable in globals.dat
* Troll pet is properly invincible
* Tree Boss could be charmed - fixed
* Fixed issue - Returning to town if you died during Ember Colossus or Medea would make them dormant on return
* weapon + shield doesn't count as 'dual wielding'
* Shimmering Scale ( and 2 other socketables ) now work properly when socketed
* Ember lance slight nerf
* Ember lightning slight buff
* Aloe Gel summon provides better healing
* Equippables properly provide bonuses to passive skills
* Fixed display issue where multiple skill bonuses on the same item would collapse into a single display
* Hardware skinning settings respected properly for pet paperdolls
* Fix for potential bad state in the henchman battle
* Enchantments at level 100 now work
* Relabeled difficulty levels, and added tooltips explaining each
* Fixed 'free spell purchase' exploit
* Socketables cannot be heirloomed
* Fix for masteries not updating certain spell bonuses until logout/login
* Summon Blood Skeleton has 11 levels now
* Various small grammar and spelling fixes

* ADDITION : Rimlights, HW Skinning, and VSynch can all be altered from the Settings menu now.
* MODDERS: Items can be set to 'always identified'

(edited by JediFreeman - Removed Sticky as information for patch 1.12 is no longer latest info)
Last edited by JediFreeman on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Reason: removed sticky to clean up help support forum
travisbaldree
Runic Staff

Re: Current Bugs under Investigation and Status

Postby happyturtle » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks for the update, good support there.

travisbaldree wrote: We may gather a few guinea pigs to help us out.

Although please remember rodents don't make good coders/testers, they tend to get too much saw dust on the keyboard and gnaw on the spacebars.
happyturtle

Postby Risingred » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Wow, that's an awesome update. Gotta love that. :D
Risingred

Postby Marijuana » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Thanks for the support so far.

I noticed there was nothing in this thread regarding the minority of us having sound issues. I'd like to point the devs to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1586

Hopefully something can be done to it.
Marijuana

Postby Wolfox » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Excellent, excellent. What a fantastic support. You know how to make excellent games AND give excellent support. Are you sure you guys exist? ;)
Wolfox

Postby travisbaldree » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I noticed there was nothing in this thread regarding the minority of us having sound issues. I'd like to point the devs to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1586

Just posted to that thread - we're going to see if it's a sound acceleration issue ( hopefully )
travisbaldree
Runic Staff

Postby DresdenDoll » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 pm

By fixed you mean the issue has been solved and will be released as a multiple bug fix patch, right?
I should I see another thread on how to fix these issues one by one?
In the wake, our existence. In our parades... and in our dances.
With great spirits proclaiming that capitalism is indeed organized crime - and we're all the victims.

DresdenDoll

Postby heron » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or maybe it was not implemented;
when you get poisoned your health bar doesn't turn green like in diablo2 and fate.
Also no indicator icon for those status.

Other than that, haven't noticed any critical bugs.
Thanks for the continuing support!!
heron

Postby travisbaldree » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm

By fixed you mean the issue has been solved and will be released as a multiple bug fix patch, right?
I should I see another thread on how to fix these issues one by one?

Yes, that's the plan -

The issues fixed here are internal fixes that you won't be able to do just by jiggering things around in your copy.
travisbaldree
Runic Staff

Postby ISAWHIM » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 pm

I have found an absolute resolution to ONE form of loading slowdown, on SOME computers.
(Tested on three separate computers with the same result. XP-Home and XP-Pro both with SP3.)

Results: Initial game loading time initially went from 56 seconds to under 20 seconds. First time level loading went from 36 seconds to under 12 seconds. Previously visited levels loaded in under 8 seconds. Exiting the game was instant, and windows did not sit there frozen for 30 seconds after exiting, while the game deleted all the virtual-files.

I do not suggest that you you attempt this unless you can clearly follow the directions.

The underlying issue:
- The entire game data is ZIPPED into a large zip file. (Seems uncompressed, as it is roughly the same size as the uncompressed data.)
- There is an issue with the compressed folder/file, which windows does not seem to like. (You can confirm this simply by trying to look inside the zip. Being uncompressed, it should be opened instantly, but there is serious initial opening lag delay. Due in part to the over-sized zip file size.)
- This is causing huge delays initially loading the game, and some undesired delays between screens and levels.

Instructions tell you how to keep the original file in question. Do not delete the original file, you will just rename it for now.

Solution:
- Go to the programs folder. ("C:\Program Files\Torchlight")
- You need to unzip the "Pak.zip" contents. (Windows will unzip to a folder called "Pak", inside the game folder.)
- Now, you have to enter the "Pak" folder, and "Right-Mouse Click" the "media" FOLDER. Select "SEND TO" and then "Compressed (Zipped) Folder".
-This creates a ZIP FILE called media.zip, which has the folder and the contents of the "media" FOLDER inside the zipped file.
- ReName this "media.zip" to "pak.zip".
- Now select that file with the "Right-Mouse button", and then select "CUT". or (CTRL+X)
- Go back into the "Torchlight" folder and rename the original "Pak.zip" to the name, "OriginalPak.zip".
- Now you can PASTE the copied file into this folder. or (CTRL+V)
- You can delete the uncompressed folder once you have moved the zip file into the location of the original zip file.

NOTES: The compressed zip file is half the size of the other PAK file. This also seems easier for windows to read into memory and extract, as this is windows native compression codex for ZIP. I suspect the other ZIP is compatible, but not a native windows ZIP compression. All ZIP files are not the same. They make zips that are simply compatible for extraction, but they are not always fast, or good. I would guess they are using a non-windows zipping tool. They should be using windows native internal ZIP functions. (Placing anything into a compressed zip-folder makes it zipped. A nice feature since Windows 98se, that few people even realized was possible. No-one ever needed win-zip, it was a windows core function.)

Seems that the game simply reads the data directly from the zip, as if it were a folder now, as opposed to uploading it all into RAM and virtual-memory, so it can translate it into a series of data that windows file-system can comprehend. I also see less memory being used by the game, and the frame-rate seems more constant for me. (Went from 23.5FPS to 42.5FPS average, except for the skeleton-delay when smashing containers now. All seems fine. Little to no regular interval lag.)
Looking for a break from the game? Waiting for more content?
Read my short story... [Story] Miles deep and miles away
Story by: Jason D'Angelo
ISAWHIM

Postby Citizen86 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

So your new compressed zip file works faster than the uncompressed zip file that came with it? That's weird...
Citizen86

Postby McKertis » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

You know how to make excellent games AND give excellent support. Are you sure you guys exist? ;)

If they were so excellent - the game wouldnt need that much support. I mean, really, that many "doesnt work !!!" topics in just two days since release ? Thats saying something. And these are the people who made Diablo 2 ? Oh how low the mighty have fallen...
McKertis

Postby Citizen86 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm

McKertis wrote:
You know how to make excellent games AND give excellent support. Are you sure you guys exist? ;)

If they were so excellent - the game wouldnt need that much support. I mean, really, that many "doesnt work !!!" topics in just two days since release ? Thats saying something. And these are the people who made Diablo 2 ? Oh how low the mighty have fallen...

You've never visited ANY video game forum the day after release, have you?
Citizen86

Postby nasarius » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Citizen86 wrote:So your new compressed zip file works faster than the uncompressed zip file that came with it? That's weird...

CPU speed > disk I/O rate. In lots of situations, anyway.
nasarius

Postby Darien » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:57 pm

McKertis wrote:

That's true. Software development and distribution -- especially in the modern DRM-crazy days -- is so easy a child could do it! Bugs are so passe. I'm pretty sure Diablo II didn't have any bugs at all.

Take a deep breath. Relax. Then notice how aggressively they're fixing the issues that have turned up. Getting your shorts all in a bunch helps neither you nor anybody else.
Darien

Postby Citizen86 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm

nasarius wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:So your new compressed zip file works faster than the uncompressed zip file that came with it? That's weird...

CPU speed > disk I/O rate. In lots of situations, anyway.

I guess so... it worked for me. Loads up a crapload faster, level loading felt faster as well. Exiting was instant. Isawhim did good. Repack the Pak.zip file people!!
Citizen86

Postby Carniveron » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:10 pm

ISAWHIM wrote:I have found an absolute resolution to ONE form of loading slowdown, on SOME computers.
(Tested on three separate computers with the same result. XP-Home and XP-Pro both with SP3.)

I have performed the above solution and confirm that it was successful

Here's the benchmarks
Code: Select all
Initial Load - 34 seconds                                                      - down from 1 minute
Second Loading screen to character selection  - 34 seconds   - down from 40 seconds
Character Selection to "In-game" 17 seconds                        - down from 30-45 seconds
area/dungeon transition 11 seconds                                    - down from 25-30 seconds

This work-around has decreased load times considerably - great find!
Edit: Further tests show a very considerable increase in FPS in town and in dungeons!

UPDATE: Loading Tomb of the Awakened - Floor 5 for the first time took a little bit longer than
the other transitions - this could be due to loading a narration scene..not sure

Unfortunately, this work-around does not fix the choppiness upon destroying trapped crates,
killing certain monsters, casting certain spells..

DXDiag info
Code: Select all
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/28/2009, 09:05:45
       Machine name: SENTIENT
   Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: P4M80P
       System Model: AWRDACPI
               BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
          Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.93GHz
             Memory: 2046MB RAM
          Page File: 214MB used, 3728MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
  DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
          Music Tab: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.
        Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
        Card name: ATI Radeon HD 2400 Series 
     Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
        Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor AGP (0x94C4)
         DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
       Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94C4&SUBSYS_00281545&REV_00
   Display Memory: 512.0 MB
     Current Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (60Hz)
          Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
  Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
      Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
   Driver Version: 6.14.0010.7008 (English)
      DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
 Driver Date/Size: 9/23/2009 17:38:26, 299520 bytes
      WHQL Logo'd: n/a
  WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
              VDD: n/a
         Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 9/23/2009 17:59:26, 4481024 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D784-11CF-956D-2220A1C2CB35}
        Vendor ID: 0x1002
        Device ID: 0x94C4
        SubSys ID: 0x00281545
      Revision ID: 0x0000
      Revision ID: 0x0000
      Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV8_A ModeWMV9_A
 Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                   {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                   {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                   {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                   {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                   {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
         Registry: OK
     DDraw Status: Enabled
       D3D Status: Enabled
       AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: Not run
 D3D7 Test Result: Not run
 D3D8 Test Result: Not run
 D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
            Description: Sound Blaster Audigy
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_00
        Manufacturer ID: 1
             Product ID: 100
                   Type: WDM
            Driver Name: P17.sys
         Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0512 (English)
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
          Date and Size: 7/7/2005 03:14:30, 1389056 bytes
            Other Files:
        Driver Provider: CREATIVE
         HW Accel Level: Full
              Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: Yes
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
      Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
            Description: Sound Blaster Audigy
  Default Sound Capture: Yes
  Default Voice Capture: Yes
            Driver Name: P17.sys
         Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0512 (English)
          Date and Size: 7/7/2005 03:14:30, 1389056 bytes
              Cap Flags: 0x0
           Format Flags: 0x0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
        DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
     DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
           Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
                  Sound Blaster Audigy, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
                  Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
                  Creative SoundFont Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
                  Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
     Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
      Device Name: Mouse
         Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: EP2 Int
    Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0100

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1106, 0x3038
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 57600 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 4736 bytes
|
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x03EB, 0x3301
| | Location: Standard USB Hub
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | Service: usbhub
| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 57600 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0100
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 14848 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 24576 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 01:01:08, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 24576 bytes
|
+ Microsoft USB Wheel Mouse Optical
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0040
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0040
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 23040 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 12160 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 01:01:08, 40840 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
      Drive: C:
 Free Space: 132.8 GB
Total Space: 152.6 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: MAXTOR STM3160812A

Drive: D:
      Model: ATAPI iHAP322   8
     Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 49536 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
     Name: Ethernet Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001A&SUBSYS_3A161186&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&50
   Driver: n/a

Name: VIA CPU to AGP Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_B198&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&08

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_7314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&07

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_4314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&04

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3227&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&88
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 35840 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3208&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&03

Name: VIA USB Enhanced Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3104&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_86\3&13C0B0C5&0&84
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 26624 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 142976 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 19:56:48, 74240 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 57600 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 7168 bytes

Name: VIA Compatable Fast Ethernet Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3065&SUBSYS_65226515&REV_78\3&13C0B0C5&0&90
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fetnd5.sys, 2.66.0000.0290 (English), 8/17/2001 07:13:08, 27165 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&83
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 20480 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 142976 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 19:56:48, 74240 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 57600 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&82
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 20480 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&81

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_81\3&13C0B0C5&0&80

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_2314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&02

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_1314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&01

Name: VIA Bus Master IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_32061565&REV_06\3&13C0B0C5&0&78
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys, 1.00.0001.0001 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 5376 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 25088 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 20:07:00, 95360 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: Sound Blaster Audigy
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&48
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:44, 4096 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:58, 130048 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:15:22, 140928 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:08:00, 60288 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:15:50, 145792 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:08:04, 48640 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:58, 23552 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CtDvInst.dll, 0.03.0000.0030 (English), 6/27/2005 05:37:22, 133632 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 5.12.0001.1081 (English), 1/10/2005 05:15:30, 106496 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 5.12.0001.1081 (English), 1/10/2005 05:15:24, 138752 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 5.12.0001.0130 (English), 1/10/2005 05:15:26, 20992 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfms32.dll, 5.12.0001.1081 (English), 1/10/2005 05:15:26, 115200 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ct2mgm.sf2, 9/22/1999 02:18:00, 2167684 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\P17res.dll, 5.12.0001.0404 (English), 6/13/2005 00:03:00, 137728 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\P17.dll, 1.00.0001.0041 (English), 5/3/2005 06:38:42, 64512 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P17.sys, 5.12.0001.0512 (English), 7/7/2005 03:14:30, 1389056 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0011 (English), 12/22/2004 06:58:14, 8704 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\A3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 4/10/2002 20:41:06, 65536 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\P17CPI.dll, 1.00.0000.0002 (English), 10/2/2003 05:48:18, 53248 bytes

Name: PCI Device
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA10&SUBSYS_AA101545&REV_00\4&8CA73A7&0&0108

Name: ATI Radeon HD 2400 Series 
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94C4&SUBSYS_00281545&REV_00\4&8CA73A7&0&0008
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.7008 (English), 9/23/2009 17:59:26, 4481024 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0019 (English), 9/23/2009 16:28:58, 53248 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.7008 (English), 9/23/2009 17:38:26, 299520 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0446 (English), 9/23/2009 16:23:08, 638976 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 9/23/2009 17:21:00, 26112 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0700 (English), 9/23/2009 17:09:18, 3506080 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0010.0236 (English), 9/23/2009 16:53:48, 2096384 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/1/2009 14:55:54, 195855 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva5x.dat, 9/23/2009 16:53:26, 3 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva6x.dat, 9/23/2009 16:53:26, 887724 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/23/2009 16:36:50, 65024 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 9/23/2009 16:36:50, 65024 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1052 (English), 9/23/2009 16:30:08, 167936 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.cap, 9/23/2009 16:53:28, 316240 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0008 (English), 9/23/2009 17:17:44, 53248 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4200 (English), 9/23/2009 16:29:42, 17408 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/9/2001 10:01:04, 24064 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4228 (English), 9/23/2009 17:19:14, 602112 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4178 (English), 9/23/2009 17:20:36, 155648 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2560 (English), 9/23/2009 17:21:32, 204800 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0006 (English), 9/23/2009 17:21:14, 155648 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 9/23/2009 17:20:50, 43520 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atikvmag.dll, 6.14.0010.0113 (English), 9/23/2009 16:32:20, 561152 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atifglpf.xml, 6/4/2009 16:37:46, 7167 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3553.31783 (English), 9/23/2009 17:39:28, 446464 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0427 (English), 9/23/2009 16:29:36, 3489792 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0427 (English), 9/23/2009 16:31:32, 45056 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0427 (English), 9/23/2009 16:31:18, 45056 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 16:35:28, 118784 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiok3x2.dll, 6.14.0010.9026 (English), 9/23/2009 16:27:50, 401408 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.9026 (English), 9/23/2009 16:58:16, 12644352 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4006 (English), 9/23/2009 17:11:02, 311296 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 8/7/2009 02:31:36, 18618 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/3/2009 15:52:02, 45056 bytes
   Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/18/2009 12:55:20, 294912 bytes

------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
   ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 266240 bytes
 ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 27136 bytes
   dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 10496 bytes
    d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1179648 bytes
 d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 8192 bytes
    d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 06:00:00 1689088 bytes
   d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 825344 bytes
 d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 590336 bytes
   d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 350208 bytes
  d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 34816 bytes
   dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 33040 bytes
  dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 23552 bytes
 dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 30208 bytes
  dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 18432 bytes
   dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 3584 bytes
 dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 3584 bytes
 dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 83456 bytes
  dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 116736 bytes
  dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 53520 bytes
  dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 159232 bytes
 dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 181760 bytes
   dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 394240 bytes
     joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 68608 bytes
   gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 76800 bytes
     pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 35328 bytes
  dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1294336 bytes
  dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 19456 bytes
   dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 181760 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 71680 bytes
  dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 104448 bytes
  dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 61440 bytes
   dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 35840 bytes
 dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 105984 bytes
 dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 82432 bytes
   dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 619008 bytes
   dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1227264 bytes
 dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 2113536 bytes
   mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 924432 bytes
   mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1028096 bytes
 wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 70656 bytes
 devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 59904 bytes
  dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1125 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 498205 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 35328 bytes
 mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 148992 bytes
   msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 14336 bytes
  encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 20480 bytes
    qasf.dll: 9.00.0000.3250 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 237568 bytes
    qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 192512 bytes
     qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 279040 bytes
    qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 385024 bytes
   qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 733696 bytes
  quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1287680 bytes
 strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3928 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 246302 bytes
 iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 199680 bytes
  ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 848384 bytes
 ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 338432 bytes
 ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 755200 bytes
 ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 183808 bytes
   ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 204288 bytes
      ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:15:22 140928 bytes
  ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 130048 bytes
  ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:44 4096 bytes
  stream.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:08:04 48640 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:40 5376 bytes
   mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 4992 bytes
 mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 7552 bytes
  swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 4352 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 118272 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 1428480 bytes
  vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 30720 bytes
   msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 17408 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 20:07:00 50688 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.3250
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Video Compressors:
MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
TechSmith Screen Capture Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Capture Sources:
Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Midi Renderers:
Creative SoundFont Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Creative SoundFont Synth,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Renderers:
Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
DirectSound: Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WDM Streaming System Devices:
Creative SoundFont Synth,0x00200000,7,2,,5.03.2600.2180
Sound Blaster Audigy,0x00200000,9,2,,5.03.2600.2180

Carniveron

Postby travisbaldree » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Seems that the game simply reads the data directly from the zip, as if it were a folder now, as opposed to uploading it all into RAM and virtual-memory, so it can translate it into a series of data that windows file-system can comprehend. I also see less memory being used by the game, and the frame-rate seems more constant for me. (Went from 23.5FPS to 42.5FPS average, except for the skeleton-delay when smashing containers now. All seems fine. Little to no regular interval lag.)

You are awesome. Thanks for the investigation!
We found TOTALLY DIFFERENT performance issues with resource groups and the way they were being used, and a load of extra 'createfile' hits that were being spammed on a resource search, which also provided sizable speed improvements.
We'll investigate this with our internal build system, and if we're lucky, the wonder twin powers of both solutions can activate for a very good speed win.

Thanks again!

Travis
travisbaldree
Runic Staff

Postby Carniveron » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 pm

travisbaldree wrote:

You are awesome. Thanks for the investigation!
We found TOTALLY DIFFERENT performance issues with resource groups and the way they were being used, and a load of extra 'createfile' hits that were being spammed on a resource search, which also provided sizable speed improvements.
We'll investigate this with our internal build system, and if we're lucky, the wonder twin powers of both solutions can activate for a very good speed win.

Thanks again!

Travis

Form of .... Torchlight!
Carniveron

Postby ctrlmachine » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm

ah.. i have a problem as below now.
"Brink dont follow me"
"Varkaseer dont find in 3rd floor at mine"
these are supposedly fix right now?
ctrlmachine

Next