Furthermore I would like to be able to see:
- summary of the stats that's getting changed while hovering over another item
- Better UI while reading the quests, it's annoying not to be able to run around or defend yourself while being attacked
- A description of what the different "energies" (charges) does and how it affects the different classes. Just mouse over apparently
- Better friend system, would like to be able to whisper friends that's logged in but not in a game or friends that's in a game, especially while playing. I know this one might be way down the road since it requires servers from Runic games part.
- An invite system where I can browse my friends that's online and then invite them to the game.
- Better loot depending on the difficulty (not sure if it's but it seemed like I got the same gear no matter what difficulty I was playing on)
- Better descriptions on how the game mechanics works in game, like magic finding for an example.
- Taunt abilities in order to hold aggro against trash mobs and what not.
- More fun cosmetic things, like let us be able to fun some nice vanity items that modifies the looks of your hero or the pet.
- Please insert an icon to see if any Runic employee answers a thread in the forums and a "jump to post" function for that reply. Found this.
Will go to sleep now, tomorrow I will be playing it through again with some friends and I will take more notes. BTW guys, I'm not bashing on this great game, just giving some feedback. I can't wait until it comes out.