Level And Skill ModThis mod raises your max level to 999, fame to 200 and skills to 30in this mod:
- edited experiencegate.dat to add levels up to 999
- edited famegate.dat to add fame to 200
- added skillevels up to 30 for every character. Meaning the Alchemist, the Destroyer, the Vanquisher and their common passive skills (such as dual-wield and armor mastery etc.) are all raised to 30 (there's a few exceptions: see version history)
- added new tiers of items called legendary (based on the ancient tier 3 mod by SvK) with items from level 60-90, heavenly(lvl150-190) and Godly(lvl500+)
- see more changes at hereBugs:
- high level champions may give you an extraordinary amount of experience causing you to gain several levels sometimes showing you to have more experience then you need for the next level.
- if you have a previous version of my lvlmod with the legendary items, then when you update to a newer mod you may lose your current legendary items. a workaround is to replace the \media\units in the new mod with your \media\units from the old mod. *should not be an issue from v2.5 and up
- if you already have a mod that adds tiers torchlight may crash or show graphical glitches because of the huge amount of files (workaround is to either delete the old tiers or delete the tiers that come with this mod.)Possible future additions:
- adding more tiers of items (when torchlight doesn't crash from too many files)
- adding more ranks to the common spells (such as fireball, summon skeleton etc.)
- find a way to scale boss monsters betterinstall instructions:
- Extract the mod to %appdata%\runic games\torchlight\mods
end result should look like this %appdata%\runic games\torchlight\mods\LevelandSkillMod\media\download link:
also available in Torchleechversion history:
lvlmod v1 (first release) (called xpmod)
- raise your max level to 999
- added fame to 200
- also started working on the skillmod
- seems like there was a problem with item drops somewhere around lvl 200-400+. to fix this i edited all the base items and added max level 999 to them
- you will find high lvl items for low lvl characters. the cause is my fix for items not dropping at very high lvls, instead of changing the base items i changed the tier2 items adding maxlvl 999 to them also added a modified version of the tier 3 ancient items mod by SvK.
- instead of changing the tier2 items i only used the modified version of the tier 3 ancient items mod by SvK, modified to make it work with this mod (the mod adds items from lvl 60-100, i named them legendary to maintain compatibility with the ancient mod)
- finished most of the skills for the alchemist.
- added the common skills as well (such as dual-wield, armormastery etc.)
- fixed some skills
- finished the vanquishers skills
- fixed some skills again.
- merged the Lvlmod and the skillmod
- finished the destroyers skills
- minor fixes to the lvlmod and skillmod (barterskill and l to L for the Legendary items)
-incorporated the changes from Lvl999Mod SP1 mod by Drimacus build 02042010.2 link
-added two new tiers of items called heavenly(lvl150-190) and godly(lvl500+)
-also included the guids for the tiers this time.
- removed godly tier, seems that having too many tiers caused unwanted graphical glitches such as characters appearing nude etc. I may add the tier back when/if runic fixes the issue with having too many files. meanwhile if you want the godly tier download it from v2.5 from the version history.download
- bugfix: monsters higher then lvl 999 didn't drop items, upped maxlevel on heavenly items to 9999 which should fix it.download
SvK for the ancient tier mod. Drimacus for the improvements made on the Lvl999Mod SP1
not credited? please notify me.